Project Manager/ Sr. Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for managing our client’s technology projects and representing as a team leader on various project teams as appropriate to ensure project objectives are accomplished. He or she is accountable for project initiation and planning and for overseeing development, testing, implementation, and closeout.
Area of Responsibilities
- Should be well versed with Open source technologies like PHP, YII, CodeIgniter, Node , Angular JS etc.
- Usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel.
- Assigns duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Creates clear and attainable project objectives, builds the project requirements, and manages the constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality.
- Develops documentation for scope, requirements, and design of project.
- Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing needs, and allotment of resources.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks
- Plans, executes, and closes project.
- Prepares project status reports.
- Reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project.
|Job Category||Management, Technical|
|Qualification||BE/Btech/BCA/Bsc (CS/IT) or MCA/MBA|